Our go-to breakfast is full vegetables and nutrients. This veggie frittata recipe is super easy to make and flexible with what you have growing in your Rise Garden. It's one of our favorite vegetarian recipes for breakfast, brunch, and even dinner!
The Rise Gardens Veggie Frittata Recipe
- Prep Time 10min
- Cook Time 25min
- Total Time 35m
- Serves 4p
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk or water
- 8-10 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3 snackable peppers (red or orange), chopped
- 4-6 kale leaves, destemmed and chopped
- 3-4 baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mozzarella (if vegan, skip)
- 2 oz microgreens
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Step One: Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees. While the oven is pre-heating, heat your oven proof skillet on medium heat with 2 tbsp olive oil and the kale. Cook down the kale, approximately 5 mins.
- Step Two: Add onions to the skillet and cook for 1-2 mins, then add in the peppers and mushrooms and cook for 2 mins. Turn off heat to the skillet.
- Step Three: Then, add in tomatoes and mozzarella and then mix up the veggies so that they are evenly distributed. Whip together the eggs and milk/water. Immediately, add the egg mixture to the skillet and mix it up with a spatula to make sure its even.
- Step Four: Bake for 20-25 mins or until the frittata is firm and fully cooked. Remove from the oven and let cool for 5 minutes.
- Step Five: Top the frittata with microgreens and serve!