You can easily add more greens to your diet with this simple arugula side salad recipe. It takes only 5 minutes to make and features fresh greens from you Rise Garden. We love it with a frittata for breakfast or brunch--or a side salad for lunch or dinner. This salad recipe is a great recipe to keep in your back pocket when you need a healthy recipe quickly!
Simple Lemon Parmesan Arugula Side Salad
Prep Time: 5 mins
- 2 cups arugula (1-2 bunches of arugula from your Rise Garden)
- 2 oz shaved parmesan
- 1 oz sliced almonds or sunflower seeds
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Step One Whisk together lemon juice, honey, olive oil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Step Two In a medium bowl, toss the arugula and lemon vinaigrette until the arugula is lightly covered.
- Step Three Add half of the arugula to each plate and top with the parmesan and almonds.