Spice up your holiday appetizers with this spicy pecans recipe. Add a dash of fresh flavor with rosemary from your Rise Garden.
Spicy Rosemary Pecans Recipe
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- Step One: Pre-heat the oven to 375°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Step Two: Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the sugar, cayenne pepper, and half the salt. When the sugar has combined, add the pecans and toss to coat them.
- Step Three: Transfer the pecans to the baking sheet in a single layer. Bake until toasted, approximately 10 minutes. Stir at the 5 minute mark.
- Step Four: Top with the rosemary and toss in a bowl to combine. Serve warm for best results but room temperature is great too!