FAQs about Orders and Deliveries and the COVID-19 virus
Rise Gardens' operations continue but delivery times may be longer than usual.
Last updated on April 22, 2020.
1. Can I place an order? Will Rise Gardens deliver the package?
Yes, Rise Garden's activities are currently continuing. However, delivery times are longer than usual and our selection of items available for international shipping may be temporarily reduced. You can find updated delivery times on the product detail page for each item, and in checkout. Do not use delivery addresses for buildings that may be closed due to the current provisions (e.g. schools).
We're working with our selling partners to temporarily prioritize the shipping of seeds and nutrients coming into our fulfillment centers so we can more quickly receive, restock and ship these products to customers. Our teams are working to ensure availability of these products, and continue to bring on additional capacity to deliver customer orders.
2. What's the status of my order and delivery? Can I change the address on my order?
You can track your order and deliveries from My Account on risegardens.com. You can change the delivery address for an order until it ships by sending an email to email@example.com. Once your order has shipped, you can find tracking information in your order details. If an order includes multiple items, each may have separate delivery dates and tracking information.
3. Why are some items taking longer to ship?
As COVID-19 has spread, we have seen an increase in people shopping online. To serve our customers while also helping to ensure the safety of our associates, we have changed our logistics, transportation, supply chain, purchasing, and third-party seller processes to minimize the impact of this crisis. The initiatives taken are the following:
- Batching of shipments from our manufacturing facility to fulfillment center. This reduces the number of people the package is in contact with.
- Aggregation in transportation. This will reduce the chances of products being stopped at any point on the way or the shipping times affected because of external delays.
- Manufacturing plant is operating with the least amount possible of workers to reduce chances of contagion within our operations, which would halt them completely.
This has resulted in some of our delivery promises being longer than usual.
4. Can I still make returns?
Yes. We are still processing returns. To start a return and learn more about returns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Is it safe to receive orders?
For guidance on Coronavirus, please refer to the World Health Organization website.
6. What is Rise Gardens doing to keep customers and employees safe?
We are closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19. In addition to the thousands who are affected by the illness, thousands more are indirectly dealing with changes in their work, school, and community environments. Learn more about what we're doing to ensure the safety and support of our customers, communities, and employees during this difficult time on the COVID19 Safety Letter here.
7. Is it possible to reduce contact with drivers when they deliver my orders?
Yes. Rise Gardens' delivery partners have been advised to reduce contact with customers by placing packages at the customer's doorstep and stepping back.
You can also choose a safe location where the driver can leave your package if you are not able to answer the door.